To keep the pool and surrounds in tip-top condition, we rely on our clients to make sure they leave the pool as clean and tidy as they found it and the following rules also help to keep you and your guests safe whilst you use the pool. Please take a few moments to read the rules and when you’re happy, just fill in the registration form and click ’submit’.
MORSTON POOL RULES
Please shower before entering pool.
Make sure children use the lavatory before entering pool.
Remove shoes upon entry and place in basket provided.
Please do not use talcum powder.
At the end of your session, please mop excess water and leave everything as you found it ready for the next person to enjoy.
1. Each session starts and finishes on the hour and includes changing time. The pool house must be vacated by the end of the hour.
2. All users must shower prior to entering the pool.
3. No single person swimming is allowed at any time.
4. No diving or jumping into the pool. No horse play (pushing people into the pool, dive bombing etc).
6. No running around the edge of the pool or in the Pool House.
7. No hard balls are allowed – inflatable balls are acceptable.
8. Infants should wear the correct combination of swimming nappies at all times in the Pool and Pool House. This is to be a correctly fitted disposable swim nappy with the correctly fitted Splash About Happy Nappy over the top. No infant, who requires the use of a nappy is to be allowed in the pool if they are not wearing this combination of nappy
10. No one is to use the pool who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol
11. All users should be in good health, and it is their responsibility to establish that the pool, the pool chemicals and the pool environment will not affect any medical condition they suffer from by doctor’s consultation if necessary. Should a doctor’s consultation have been necessary, the owners of the pool should be notified prior to any use. A full breakdown of all chemicals used, chemical levels and air/water temperatures can be obtained upon request.
12. Users are asked to exercise caution when using the pool if they have eaten within one hour before swimming.
13. No food, drink, glass, bottles or any breakable items are allowed in the Pool House.
14. No smoking is allowed in the Pool House, Pool or anywhere in the property generally.
15. All jewellery should be removed prior to entering the water.
16. The pool is unsupervised, and it is the Hirer’s responsibility to ensure that those who use the pool can either swim adequately or are using the necessary swimming aids. All children and non-swimmers must be supervised by a responsible swimmer at all times.
17. Swimming caps should be worn by swimmers with long hair at all times.
NEW CLIENT REGISTRATION FORM
When setting up a payment or standing order please use the following details: Sort Code 09-01-28 and Account Number 55110133